Copy photo from CD to DVD format

rheinie

I have a collection of photos on cd ,a friend of mine wants to see photos but has no computer to view them .can photos be copied from cd to dvd and can they then be viewed on DVD.Thanks

Rheinie - a lot of dvd players will play cd's containing photos automatically - even if they are not burnt as photo cd's - the files may just appear in a browser for selecting.

If the cd you have does not work burn a photo cd - there is no need to burn a dvd even for playing in a dvd player - they all play data cd's with appropriate content.

rheinie said:
I have a collection of photos on cd ,a friend of mine wants to see photos but has no computer to view them .can photos be copied from cd to dvd and can they then be viewed on DVD.Thanks
Yes - if you have a DVD recorder, you can copy the pictures to a DVD.

However, your friend's home DVD player must support the viewing of photos.

To be honest, your friend's DVD player may well support the Photo CD standard - you should try using this as a project type in your CD burning software.

There is also a standard call [broken link removed]which is designed to offer photos and multimedia content on non-PC devices such as home entertainment systems.

Thanks for replys just wanted to know if it was possible to do it ,will get some one with dvd burner to do it for me

Back