Laya Control 300 Create - Anything Cheaper??

prend

So I am usually on the HIA website to compare plans but I cannot get my head around the new site :oops: . Renewal is Feb 1st.
We have 2 Adults on Control 300 Create - I need cover in the Mater Private as I have a procedure done there once or twice per year.
OH doesnt necessarily need the same cover but I'm hesitant to downgrade 'just in case'. Kids are on Essential Connect Family (so only paying for one child).
Any suggestions of policies to look at?
Tia

Hi prend,

The following 2 plans are worth considering; details as follows;
1. Laya Inspire plan; price 1140pa; all public, private and 3 hi-tech hospitals covered; private/hi-tech excess 150 per admission and 50 per day
case procedure. Good day to day cover included, refund of 50% per consultant visit, gp, dental etc.

2. VHI PMI 37 13; price 1147pa; all public, private and 3 hi-tech hospitals covered, private/hi-tech excess 100 per admission and 100 per
day case procedure. Limited day to day cover on this plan.

https://www.hia.ie/comparison-tool/...Mb2NrIjpmYWxzZSwicGxhbl9kZXRhaWxfaWQiOi0xfX1d

Note; your current plan covers a private room in a private hospital which is NOT covered on the above two plans.

Regards, Snowyb

Thank you VERY much for posting Snowyb ... I hadn't seen your reply until I came back the other day.
I actually switched to the Inspire plan you linked to - better for us I think and saved a little bit on it too.
Thank you so much again for your help - its greatly appreciated!!

Back