contractor for groundworks

osuldo

Hi there,
can anyone recommend a good contractor for ground works in the Cork area.Need someone to build a raft foundation and do a passage very quickly as delevery time for the house frame has moved forward by 4 weeks.Just back from my holidays so havent done alot in the last 2 weeks.Frame coming from abroad so delaying it may prove difficult.
many thanks

Hi osuldo

Can you tell us who you are buying the frame from?
It would seem unusual for them to bring the schedule forward 4 weeks. Can't you just tell them you're not ready and wish to stock to the original schedule? it would seem to me that they will have little option but to wait.

J2K

Hi we have just got a guy, Tony McAuliffe in Mallow to start our foundations.

PM me to remind me to let you know how we get on, but so far he seems to be very quick - we gave him the go-ahead Wed and following Wed he started work.

He made a few good recommendations about our site which we've gone with that other contractors didn't think of and was fairly priced compared to the other guys too.
Again not the cheapest but of our quotations but could give definites about start dates etc and quick to respond with price.

He has a large add in the yellow pages - I don't have his number to hand at this moment.

HTH.

Back