Contracting in Netherlands

flid

Hello,

Have secured a 12 month hourly rate contract in the netherlands. I plan to move there with family. I would like get some advice on the tax situation over there. Looking for some tax consultant recommendations please.

Thankyou.

I noticed you're not getting any response!

I can't help you with Dutch tax but perhaps you might have more luck going through the company you have the contract with? Even ask them to put you in touch with any other Irish ex-pats in the Netherlands who might be able to point you in the right direction.

The Dutch Authorities are quite strict in relation to tax law. The reality is that if an individual intends to work for over 183 days in Holland in 2012, then Dutch income tax will apply. An individual can use a company structure like CXC to help calculate the Dutch tax liability each month.

Dutch Social insurance will also apply unless you can meet the criteria to get an A1 form in Ireland. An A1 form allows you to continue paying Irish prsi as opposed to Dutch social insurance.

In relation to payroll in Holland, the end client (company you will be working for) may insist that you are paid through a G-Account or pay rolled directly by Dutch agency. These scenarios dictate how one is pay rolled and by whom.”

PM me if you require further information.

All the best.

Back