Contract Cleaners Dublin area

Red30

Anyone have any recommendations for contract cleaners in the Dublin city area. Looking for a complete clean, including windows, on my house after the builders leave in a couple of weeks. Also what's the average price you'd expect to pay per hour?

There is a company my colleague used and they are called About Time. I hope to engage their services in a week or so following new windows and a re-wire. Feedback was excellent, a 3 bed semi total clean which included deep clean of cooker, windows downstairs, floors, polishing, picture frames and the like cost €425.00 and this consisted of 4 people arriving and staying 3 hours. My colleague was not happy with the bathroom cleaning and rang to tell them and they sent someone round to rectify the problem. By all accounts they were great. I will post back more info once I have experienced their service.
Telephone number is 8511633
not sure where they are based but the house my colleague owns is in Ranelagh

Last edited:
Cunningham Cleaning, Contact Martin Cunningham 0876287191
I can highly rec martin & the team - on time - quality cleaning - resonable

A company I have dealt with before is called AA Cleaning Factory, I have recommended them to others who have found them good to deal with. Their number is 6570329 or 087 2977424. They will do most anything, carpet cleaning, spring cleaning, etc.

Last edited: