Contacting Aer Lingus

sandrabing

Anybody know if it is at all possible to contact Aer Lingus directly and speak to a human being ? Have tried all 3 phone numbers in phone book and they are all automated. The 'contact us' option on the webpage doesn't have the option to actually contact them.
Rang airport and asked them to connect me to AL desk but was refused: they dont do that. I am flying to US soon and have to bring alot of medication on board and really need to make sure I have correct doctors letters etc.
I searched previous threads but could only find email of goldcircle club of which I am not a member so any info appreciated.

Aer Lingus dont' run the security screening, so they're not really who you need to talk to - you can try and contact the Dublin Airport Authority (assuming you're flying from Dublin) and see if they can help you. The DAA is responsible for security screening at the airport.

However I think no matter who you talk to they'll just tell you that you need a doctor's letter with you and it will be okay to bring liquid medication on board (if the liquid is in containers under 100ml each and all of the containers together fit in a fairly small see through bag then you wouldn't even need a letter as anyone is allowed bring liquid containers up to 100ml)

I found that it was not possible to email them from the aerlingus.com site, one must resort to the pen and paper. Acknowledgement reeived in early March to say that someone would be in touch.

Early March, your kidding ?

I'd phone and ask to speak with the CEO, you'll most likely get pushed down the food chain a little but if your pushy enough, you'll get to speak to someone me thinks.

I wrote them a letter after they lost our bags 3 times in a year. I got a reply after 9 months.

Towger

Agree. This would seem to be procedure. You can only contact their "Customer Relations" by letter or fax. My complaint was acknowledged on 30th March with the promise of an early reply

Another option is go to the airport if you live in Dublin & start pounding on the front door of their offices