Contact Lens prescription

car

Irish rule that I have to get new prescription every 12 months before getlenses.com will ship, have to fax in the prescription to getlenses.com before theyll ship.

Went to lens express on henry st who want 65e. Does anyone know an optician around dublin city center who will do a prescription cheaper than that or an online lens supplier who wont look for a faxed copy of a recent prescription.

Irish rule that I have to get new prescription every 12 months before getlenses.com will ship, have to fax in the prescription to getlenses.com before theyll ship.

Went to lens express on henry st who want 65e. Does anyone know an optician around dublin city center who will do a prescription cheaper than that or an online lens supplier who wont look for a faxed copy of a recent prescription.

yourlenses only ask you to confirm your prescription. No hesitation in recommending them - last order placed on a Friday afternoon and had the lenses on Tuesday - €5 delivery charge to Ireland and they are based in Sweden.

Day Soft Lenses are the ones I use all the time only €6.99 for 32 I am sick of being ripped off buying from SpecSavers etc.
Very fast shipping .

Another recommendation for Day Soft Lenses here, very reasonable and not extra cost for shipping. I got 64 pairs for €27 and they don't look for a copy of prescription.

aclens.com are very good. I have used them for the past year or so and am saving a fortune on my lenses. Very efficent. They don't ask for a prescription.

Never heard of them daysoft lenses i'm tempted as they are cheap. I'm a regular wearer for long periods of time just concerned they ain't up to the job like my more expensive 'branded' lenses.

Think ill give them a lash.

I used the expensive ones for long enough. Belive me they are easily as good if not better.

I find the daysoft lenses more comfortable than ciba/focus dailies, especially when wearing for longer periods. I used to get dry eyes with ciba/focus dailies but no probs with daysoft.

Day Soft Lenses are the ones I use all the time only €6.99 for 32 I am sick of being ripped off buying from SpecSavers etc.
Very fast shipping .

Another recommendation for Day Soft Lenses here, very reasonable and not extra cost for shipping. I got 64 pairs for €27 and they don't look for a copy of prescription.

Have you folks had contact lens checks with your Day Soft lenses and how did you get on? The reason I ask is that the Day soft lenses are "Uni-fit" so you can't select your BC and DIA measurements when ordering. I would have some concerns about that tbh.

Have you folks had contact lens checks with your Day Soft lenses and how did you get on? The reason I ask is that the Day soft lenses are "Uni-fit" so you can't select your BC and DIA measurements when ordering. I would have some concerns about that tbh.
I asked them the same thing yesterday before ordering. Had a reply back in less than 10 minutes.

daysoft contact lenses have a unique Uni-FitT 8.60/14.20 design giving fit
and comfort equivalence with daily wear soft lens brands which have a BCOR
between 8.3 and 9.2 mm and a diameter between 13.8 and 14.5 mm. - therefore
we only need you to input the lens power data from your contact lens
specification/prescription document.

We strive to give 100% satisfaction, but if you are not satisfied with the
comfort or vision of your daysoft lenses please remember that every purchase
is covered by our Money Back Guarantee.
If you read the T&Cs, seems to be a very comprehensive money back guarantee if youre not happy. Ive been wearing lenses last 20 years and the price of the dailies always put me off so always wore monthlies. The price from that site brings dailies into comparison with monthlies so going to give them a try. They shipped straight away so hope to have soon. It was Free shipping.

To put it in comparison, vision express on henry st. wanted 75e for 3 months of monthlies as opposed to daysoft charging 83e for 6 months of dailies.

Just ordered a batch of these they are nice and cheap. Will provide some feedback after a few wears.

Thanks for that info car - use monthlies myself but will probably give these daysoft a try when my present batch is finished.

Back