conservatories

zenzen

thinking about putting in a basic lean to style conservatory in the back of my house. small, around 10ft by 10ft. can anyone reccomend a company in cork and approximatly what price would you be looking at? just a ball park figure :) thanks.

Used this crowd, so can recommend. They travel to the Midlands, don't know about Cork, but you can always phone and ask. Anyway, their website will give you an idea of prices, which I think is what you are really looking for:

[broken link removed]

Hi Zenzen,
I recently had a conservatory built to the side of my house and I am delighted with it. I am also in the Cork area. I used a builder who was recommended to me through word of mouth. He did a superb job, arrived when he said he would and was reasonable also. I would definately recommend him. If you want to get his contact details let me know as I am not sure whether I am supposed to leave names and numbers on this board. Best of luck with it.

The OP mentioned 10 x 10, which is a good size but as in all things construction, twice the size doesnt mean twice the cost. If you want reasonable use all year round ( especially in irish climate) a solid roofed structure is best, insulated, wired, heated etc as an integral part of the main structure. When we built we wanted the "conservatory" experience but also needed lounging and eating and "party" space and thanks to a brilliant builder got just that, usaable 24/7x365. ( Xmas dinner for 16 held out there ) Consider seriously your desired use over time from the space and see as many examples as you can.

Back