Connor McKeon - Wedding Band

Lan

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has seen the above and can tell me what they think? Thinking of booking them for my wedding.

I have worked with Connor many times and he is very good, BUT expensive for what you get. Better value bands out there for less money.

my friend had them for their wedding in July. It wasnt as sucessful as she'd hoped. The Oldies still didnt get up to dance and the rest of us only really knew the most famous frank sinata, dean martin songs.

Saying that - they looked the part (5 men) and the music was enjoyable but I believe they were quite expensive.

had him at my wedding a few weeks back. very good, could'nt fault him. had warned him that the ratpack music might'nt be to the older peoples tastes and he quickly realised this and changed the music - had the floor full all night after that. and the dj they had was very good also.
expensive, but he can be 'negotiated' with...we looked at loads of bands and could'nt believe what they were charging for what was essentially pub band tyes. So we bit the bullet and booked connor- went for the 5 man option.
i reckon there as good as you'll get in that price bracket

Thanks for your replies.Delboy - did he play music other than Rat Pack?
I love this kind of music but I'm afraid it won't be to everyones tastes.
I know we have the DJ after but I don't want the dancefloor completely empty all night!

Thanks for your replies.Delboy - did he play music other than Rat Pack?
I love this kind of music but I'm afraid it won't be to everyones tastes.
I know we have the DJ after but I don't want the dancefloor completely empty all night!

Did you book them in the end and how did it go?

Yeah we did. They were fab, everyone was raving about them. They had the dancefloor full for the night, both old and young and played a nice mix of songs. Couldn't fault them! Conor was lovely and very nice to deal with.

Yeah we did. They were fab, everyone was raving about them. They had the dancefloor full for the night, both old and young and played a nice mix of songs. Couldn't fault them! Conor was lovely and very nice to deal with.

Can I ask what size band did u get?

We were at a wedding recently and this band played. They were brilliant. Initially I was thinking I wouldnt know much of the rat pack music and I'm not really into jazz music but I have to say the dance floor was full from the first song. I'm pregnant too so its not like I was well oiled and thinking the band were great-as I have done on so many occasions only to hear them again and be very disappointed....

They also had a female singer and she sang a great variety of songs. Conor even finished with Galway girl which I thought was hilarious from the look of them.
I would imagine they are expensive but we certainly enjoyed them

Back