Concrete post and panels

phester

Does anyone know the cost involved in putting up these.

How does the cost compare to a block wall. Take 5ft cavity wall

Where do you buy this kind of stuff in cork.

Would a diy job be out of the question.

It looks like you just bed the post in 2ft of rough concrete with the gravel board. keep it square and wait for it to set.

has anyone done it them selves??

Sorry I should have specified.

I am reffering to a concrete panel aswell. To make a boundry wall that is maintenance free.
I would assume that the same foundation is acceptable for both. 2ft x 2ft of rough concrete.

would look at the moulded stone effect. Need to find out if the stone effect is on both sides.

OK - sorry. I assumed you meant concrete posts and wooden panels. However some of the links in that thread refer to suppliers of such materials so you might get an idea of prices and availability anyway.

If you decide to do the job, I suggest you use rapid hardening cement to reduce the setting time.

Hanleys above at the kinsale road roundabout will have all you want.I put up my lot last year.Simple enough,pull a string line along your boundry(three quarters up the height of a post....dosent have to be exact).When you have the first post in measure the length of the concrete panel,now measure out this distance starting from the inside groove that the panel slides down in to.The other end of the measurement is where you mark the ground to dig for the next post and so on for all the rest!

[broken link removed]

[broken link removed]

Thanks. Thats exactly what im looking for.

Now i need to find out if the stone face gets mossy.

They said that it is only available with one face moulds. Ie stone face on one side and smooth on the other. A pity really as I was hoping to use it for a dividing wall.

Back