Concrete base Price to install.

CharlieOscar

Hi all Im new here, looking a price for a garden shed base that will also function as a home office if required.
Its approx 4 x 5 total 20m2 a level site that needs dug out soil can remain as Im also putting in a vegetable patch.
I need a price for a Concrete base 4x5x150mm access is narrow approx 1200mm will need a small dumper or wheel barrows for supplies. Shed company recommends 150mm concrete. Anyone an idea?

Last edited:
You can hire a mini digger for 220 a day delivered that's including operator.will all soil stay in the garden ? If not factor in another 150-250 for a 4-6 cubic skip.150 for the person too full the skip.
We are getting 15sqm concrete from roadstone deliver for €300 and it's €200 for the pump (we are terrace house).youll pay a lad 150-250 too level off etc the base.
You be talking the guts of at least 1000-1500 just for the base.
You could save a few quid by doing sum yourself handy enough.

(Our concrete is being delivered Saturday morning in Dublin city )

@CharlieOscar, (welcome to AAM ;) )
I paid ~€850 for a 4x3 shed base, dug out (soil left in back garden). Initial concrete pour done, then few weeks later, shed erected and then a final coat of concrete in the inside.

Around €170 for a mini skip hire, and a few (tough) hours filling the skip myself.

Don't forget a base of hardcore (30cm or so) if you're going to put a home office style building on it.

You can hire a mini digger for 220 a day delivered that's including operator.will all soil stay in the garden ? If not factor in another 150-250 for a 4-6 cubic skip.150 for the person too full the skip.
We are getting 15sqm concrete from roadstone deliver for €300 and it's €200 for the pump (we are terrace house).youll pay a lad 150-250 too level off etc the base.
You be talking the guts of at least 1000-1500 just for the base.
You could save a few quid by doing sum yourself handy enough.

(Our concrete is being delivered Saturday morning in Dublin city )
Where are you getting the pump?

Back