FX fee0%0.15%1% after the free exchange limit of £1,000 per mo. is exceeded
FX rateTrue interbank
No mark-up
True interbank
No mark-up
Custom “Revolut” rate
Interbank + variable mark-up
Weekend FX feeNoneNone1%
ATM withdrawal feesOver €100, free. Under €100, €1 feeFree up to €400 per month. 1% thereafterFree up to €200 per month. 2% thereafter
Cashback1.0%
Capped at €15 per month
0.5%
Capped at €23 per month
0%
Interest on EUR cash4% on uninvested cash4.2% on uninvested cash2% on uninvested cash

Trading 212 bank card has not launched yet in Ireland. Above are their rates per their website https://www.trading212.com/cards

The Revolut 2% is in a savings account thought, right. Which doesn't require notice. Thought it was higher than 2%? N26: no subscription fee, FX fee: none although it's Mastercard rates and no difference at weekends, 3 free withdrawals with no amount limit per month (5 for grandfathered accounts), no cashback, 2.8% currently before ECB reductions on uninvested cash if put into instant savings account.

The Revolut 2% is in a savings account thought, right. Which doesn't require notice. Thought it was higher than 2%? N26: no subscription fee, FX fee: none although it's Mastercard rates and no difference at weekends, 3 free withdrawals with no amount limit per month (5 for grandfathered accounts), no cashback, 2.8% currently before ECB reductions on uninvested cash if put into instant savings account.

The Revolut savings rate increases with the paid subscription options.

I use traderepublic as deposit account for the 4% interest and its great. However, I don't think I would like to have a linked bank card to it as I have a significant amount of money in the account and a bank card can be skimmed or compromised putting all of this at risk.

I use traderepublic as deposit account for the 4% interest and its great. However, I don't think I would like to have a linked bank card to it as I have a significant amount of money in the account and a bank card can be skimmed or compromised putting all of this at risk.
Just to note that Trade Republic now allow you to set daily / monthly spending and withdrawal limits on your card - so protection against card fraud is there.

Is it worth using the Trade Republic saveback? You have to put in a minimum of 50eur per month into the plan to get the saveback. Also any suggestions on the ETF options? I have mine set to S&P 500 Information Tech USD.... I guess I can't change this now.

Back