Compare holiday prices

B

BL65

Good evening all
Have been trying to look at package holiday options for easter or july '06 (1 adult 2 children) On most major holiday company websites i find i have to go thru the whole booking process inc entering names etc of those travelling in order to get the final total price. Then repeat the process for an alternative resort/destination/travel company and so on etc.
Do any of you good people know of a comparison website or similar that can give bottom line prices and thus reduce some of the time involved searching ( particulary since i am flexible about exact dates and resorts)

Many thanks in advance

Certainly when travlling "outside" the school holidays it is always worthwhile to have a look at what hotels the package companies are using in a particular resort then check the cost of booking a room in the hotel directly yourself. The package companies charge per person per room whereas the hotel websites per room. Most hotel rooms can accommodate 1 adult and two children easily enough. Do a check yourself on [broken link removed] that is if Spain is your destination. You will have to pay the airline fares separately but these are not that expensive if you book well enough in advance and on special offer/sale etc. I know that this is not answering your specific question but I find that package tours can always be done cheaper yourself.

Back