Company with SQL skills

Wiggles

Hi,

I have a project in work that requires a third party to produce SQL code for me.

Has anyone dealt with a company before that gave a good level of understanding and support??

It depends on the type of work. Is it database admin , report writing , database design ?

Then it's crystal report writing skills you need not sql as such althoough it would help. Can't help you personally I'm afraid. It would depend on the size of the contract as well - You could try [broken link removed] who provide dba type consultancy but I'm sure if they could not help you they might suggest someone who could.

Thanks for the link.

It is SQL skills that are required. I need someone who can produce the relevant calls to the DB to extract the information needed for crystal.

I could help if you want (you can send me a Private Message if you want to discuss). I am Microsoft Certified in SQL Server Development so SQL is a breeze to me and I have also worked with Crystal Reports for the last 5 years.

ALso, you should consider using SQL reporting services if you have an SQL database, its much nicer (and Free!)

Back