Commuting time/options from Kilcock, Maynooth, Leixlip, Celbridge areas into dublin

newseeker1

Hi
Anyone commuting from Kilcock, Maynooth, Leixlip, Celbridge areas into dublin city center to Baggot Street or near to there

If you are, can you PM me please as i have a question about commuting times and options

Thanks
/

Why PM? The whole point of this site is to share knowledge and/or opinions. If you do it by PM then no-one searching this site in future for similar information will find anything.

If you're looking at public transport options check out www.a-b.ie

There's a big jump cost wise if you travel from Kilcock as it's outside the "Dublin" ticket zone.

Thanks

As it is specific qs in nature; didn't want spanning the forum with maybe non necessary detail or with maybe individual users private contact details if arranged something like car pool

Also thought some forum users might not feel comfortable replying publicly to thread with details re where they commuting from/too

Anyways public or PM replies are ok by me

Thanks for feedback

Would it be feasible for you to commute by train into the city centre? Maynooth trains go into Connolly via Leixlip and connect/proceed to Pearse Street. It wouldn't be a bad commute. I have commuted on the Kildare line in the past, from Celbridge area ( Hazelhatch station) to Heuston, onwards to Ballsbridge, ie train, bus up the bus lane on quays, DART out to Lansdowne Rd, about 50 minutes. Baggot Street would be easier.

Back