Commute North City Centre to Sandyford

Nutso

Anyone doing the commute from North City Centre to Sandyford?

Just looking for some ideas on travel time, whether people are taking public transport (bus/luas & routes) or driving and how long it takes.

Thanks!

i used to do this from raheny. i had to be ni work for 8am. in the morning i got a lift at 6.45am and was in for 7.20am. sometimes i had to use public transport. got the dart at 6.40am to tara then walk to stephens green, luas in 20mins usually got in for about 7.30am-7.40am. in the evening time left work at about 5pm then got back to house at around 6.15pm-6.30pm. the real problem on getting home in the evenings was the dart. if once was cancelled or full or the timings just didnt work our right (as in wating more than 15minis for one) this was a particular pain the behind. aldo getting close to christmas wasnt fun getting home either spaces at a premium on the dart.

hope this helps

burger

Thanks for this, just wanted to get an idea. Why are so many jobs advertised in Dublin 18 when I am so close to the city centre?!

where in the north city centre? there is loads of different options. driving is one. bus into town then the luas from stephens greene. dart into town then the luas. dart into town then bus. dart to blackrock then a bus the 114 to sandyford ind est (114 needs to be timed pretty good tho) also there is loads of private companies that do routes to sandyford from town. try mortons etc

Back