Community infections. What exactly does this mean.

That doesn't make any sense Leo. Tell me how community transmission where the cause is unknown was at 60% on March 30th. Since then, we have had thousands of extra cases and community transfer is at 63% and you are telling me that community transmission is the most likely means of contraction??

Yes, it's simple maths:
Of 2,990 cases on March 30th, 60% means 1,794 cases of community transfer. Of 18,431 cases on April 24th, 63% means 11,612 cases of community transfer. As of April 24th, close contact with a confirmed case accounted for 33% of cases.

This is an interesting 12 minute read about "dose and time" and the pitfalls of working in a room with other people even if 6 feet apart...

Last edited:
I would love to see a copy of the questionnaire that Covid 19 patients are asked to complete (if any) when tracing is taking place.

It really would be nice to know if some people are picking this virus up from every day activities such as supermarket visits, out walking, using public transport as Odea asks above.

Has anyone had a phone call from the tracers and asked for your movements over the past 14 days?
I can't believe that I am hearing on the radio today that they are going to start asking people about their movements over the past 14 days. I thought that this was already in place?

It seems they were only asking questions about the last 48 hours. This was raised by Grizzly/Odea on this website months ago.

Back