Commercial Lease Return Database

Negotiator

Does anyone have any info on the Commercial Lease Return Database that was meant to be up and running by March of this year?

I have corresponded with the PSR several times and each time they keep promising new dates but yet another one (end of May) has slipped by and it's still nowhere to be seen. It's almost impossible to even get someone on the phone as it rings out most times, in fact the phone lines are only open for a few hours each day. I also sent them an email marked 'urgent' and it took nearly 2 weeks for a reply, I wouldn't like to be waiting for a 'normal' response! Obviously they are under resourced but that's not my fault, I need access to this database ASAP.

Any info would be much appreciated!

UPDATE (to myself!)

There is apparently some issue with Revenue sending over the database to The PSR and this is what's holding up the whole process.

It's incredible how Revenue have the most sophisticated online system for doing tax (the envy of many countries) and yet a simple database with a few details can't be organized for the Commercial Lease Database!