Coloured party contact lenses online (Ireland)?

Plek Trum

Hi all,
I have a fancy dress party coming up in May and would like to get disposable non-prescription party contact lenses - something coloured / animated like cat eyes, to complete the outfit.

I have found a lot of UK websites for them. Does anyone know of any Irish based ones OR stockists in Kerry / Limerick where I might get them?
Thanks..

Yes - very cheaply (and efficiently) from www.bodyjewellery.co.uk (or .com / or similar sounding site). Very cheap prices, free delivery to Ireland and had them within 48 hours of ordering. Ordered them for Halloween.... ooeeooo!

How did they feel to wear?

I got some off ebay a few years back but they hurt my eyes like mad to wear them so I gave it up as a bad job.

I subsequently spoke to an optician about it and she indicated one could damage ones eyes if not 'measured' for contacts - no idea how true that it.

Thanks PT, have never wore them before, all of Truthseekers questions apply to me also.

It was www.bodyjewelleryshop.com - I didnt wear them, got them for my sister but I have a set for Halloween. Haven't tried them in yet, don't usually wear contacts so I can't comment on how comfortable they may be. Have a an early halloween party this Saturday so will report back on Wednesday - hopefully all postitive!

We shall await your verdict on comfort with bated breath! Also will be wanting to hear of the reactions of other party goers to your different eyes!

Great weekend, excellent party BUT I left out the lenses! Im not a contact lens wearer but got one in easy enough but I was 'aware' of it so took it out again as I knew it would preoccupy me for the night. Lenses were very soft and easy to use and went in fine once I got a hand on the technique, I just felt they weren't for me. Looked good though (if you count the one eye and ten minute test run!)

Thanks for the update Plek Trum - totally understand what you mean about being 'aware', thats what happened me when i tried before and the 'awareness' became irritation after an hour or so.