Colorline Window Suppliers - advice required

kilbird

I have seen these windows at Home exhibition and liked the touch feel etc of them - coloured PVC. Had investigated and got a quote and had more or less decided that was what we were going to go for. That was Aug Sept last year. Anyway 2 weeks ago rang the company in Galway that is a supplier (named on the back of the brochure along with a company in Down) and said the builders had started and were at wall plate level, gave the quotation reference and wanted to tie down window style etc. Rep called to see me and only then told me that they are not doing the colorline anymore...said they were not making enough money from it and would I not go for their std pvc window..I was annoyed that t his info hadn't been relayed on the phone..anyway. He said you wont get the colorline window anywhere else???? (other supplier in Down)

Rang the company in Down and got a quote for supply only and they got me a quote for fit by another company and the whole lot was about 6k cheaper. I am a bit wary of getting windows from a company and getting them fitted by someone else??? Any comback??? So rang the company in galway back and told him there is another company supplying colorline and he said he knows and wouldn't recommend them, that they have a bad reputation etc??? Now I do'nt know what to think???

Anyone have any experience with either Windows and |Roofing Concepts in Galway or Blairneill in Down??? Advice appreciated.​

Back