College Square Terenure

CMum

Anybody know anything about this development? We showed interested when they were launched last year with and apparently there are only 4 people living in the development 12 months later - anything we should know about the estate?

Read in the paper something about the sewerage pipes not done properly so nobody could move in. I drive by it everyday, all the houses finished a long time ago and it is empty.

Thanks for that - I read that article myself but apparently the selling agents HOK are denying this is an issue! As I said, there are 5 residents one year after launch - just seems very strange

I heard they have to pay the Council to close the whole road beside the estate down for a week, serious money to do that plus the problems it would cause at rush hour. The houses are worth alot less now then when they went for sale originally( overpriced anyway), Lovely estate, what a shame they messed it up.

The plot thickens ...... there are so many stories! I also heard the prices have been reduced and that the agents have been approaching anyone who showed interest originally asking them to make an offer on the available houses. Thanks for your posting - that was news to me! Any other information gratefully received.

If you can afford a house in this development I would go for it, it is one of the best looking estates I have seen developed.

Good luck with it.

Thanks for that, I'm not sure we can afford it though - it is an estate worth considering but as you said - its a pity they messed up.

Back