collecting debts is impossible, can someone help?

UFOman

we use a solicitor to collect debts ranging from 500euro, to 20,000 euro!, some of these debts are with her for over 3 years, and judgement has been obtained, i just feel i have to chase the her all the time, can someone suggest a company that wants to do this service?, and that would chase up judgements, and enforcements etc. OR, i know in the uk, companies purchase debts, we would be happy to sell a 20,000euro debt for 5,000 or so, or would be interested in working with a reputable company that does this

many thanks Folks

The Gardaí will watching them like hawks.

Debt collectors have no statutory powers to do anything except ask you for the money. They will have to sue you in the courts to get their money otherwise.

im supplying goods to these people, tis not a service really, sorry bout the late reply!
id rather not use the person named in the link here to collect, much rather there was a reputable company that would purchase 10k debts for 5k!!

No company will give you 50%. 10 to 20% on debts that could be collected would be more in the ballpark.

twould be worth my while so talking to some company regarding this?, would you have any suggestions of reputable companies?
and thank you Joe

Try Intrum Justitia ( I has no vested interests) for a start, as they would be the biggest player in Ireland. I don't know if they would buy your debts or just try and collect them for a commission. There are many more if you search the golden pages/google etc.

thank you Joe, i shall email them now and i will come back and let you know how i get on

Back