coldplay parking

villa 1

Hi Folks. I'm going to coldpay next monday night and was wondering where would be the best place to park in and around the phoenix park area. I'll be coming up from the southern capital that afternoon

I passed through the Phoenix Park today, and there were signs up for concert parking in the park itself. If you're coming into the park at Parkgate St (Heuston Station end), continue up the Chesterfield Rd (main rd) until you reach the Mountjoy Roundabout (the one with lots of yellow hi-vis signs - you can't miss it!), and take the first exit (left). Continue straight on, past the Ordnance Survey on your right and the concert parking is advertised on the first left.

Seriously recommend you think of parking at Heuston Station and bussing up from there. Not sure what time the concert ends but you could also consider the Red Cow P&R and take the LUAS in to Heuston & back I seriously don't recommend parking in the Park it could take ages to get out

There's also a park and ride now open close to the Kylemore Luas stop now, would definitely avoid driving there, they're predicting 90 minutes to get out of phoenix park after concert!

Hi

I'm heading down from Fermanagh to concert thisevening - will be coming in the N3 and I don't know where I should park. Would that Kylemore Luas Stop Park and Ride be far out of my way? Do you know of any other Park and Rides?

Cheers