Cobblelock Driveway For New Year Prices

S

SNOWBALL

HI

Looking to get my driveway cobblelocked in the new year.has anyone got it done recently or can they recommend anyone.I am in leixlip co kildare

Thanks

Hi All,

Just had my driveway done. I am based in Stillorgan. I had 130 sq meters of Tobermore (http://www.tobermore.co.uk/) done. This involved a dining area at the back of the garden, pathway, paving all around the house and driveway for 2 cars. I am very happy with the job done by T and M Driveways, see [broken link removed]. I did my research and spent over 4 months researching different companies. There are a considerable amount of cowboys working in this area so choose carefully. Prices varied from 16K to 10K. I spent just over 11K for my job. T and M were not the cheapest but had good references, had a website, a LAN line phone number and did not request payment until the job was done. I would expect that you will pay approx 80 euro per square meter including materials. You will find cheaper but I would question any paving contractor that could do the job cheaper than that. You need to have a plan drawn out. Show the plan to the contractor, get them to measure out and give you a price. It is very important that the contractor has the plan and sticks to it. I have no connection iwth Tobermore or T and M Driveways. I am just a happy customer.

Best of luck with this.

Dinging.

Back