Club Vistaflor Maspallomas

gramlab

Just booked a week there but haven't been able to get a lot of info. about it - checked usual sites.
Stayed in maspallomas before but that was up on the hill. All I remember about the drive to the beach is that there was a lot of open space, I hope thats changed a bit. Anybody stay there? I know its in a quiet spot, but wondering if there is anything close by i.e shops, resteraunt e.t.c

Myself and my boyfriend stayed there about 3 years ago. The apartments/chalets were really nice. Very spacious,clean and private. We had one right beside the pool, which is also lovely. There is a shopping centre a short walk away with some bars, cheap pizza/ice cream places and shops, but the shops there are pretty useless. There are a couple of small supermarkets within walking distance as well. The main problem is that you have to get taxis to decent restaurants, etc as it's too far to walk.

It was pretty quiet when we were there (March/April), but I don't know what it woudl be like at other times of the year.

Hi,

I was there a few weeks ago. Supermarket near by. A few restaurants and pubs. Very quiet area but only a few mins taxi to Playa del Ingles (2 or 3 euro). You could walk it too.

Thought it had the best of both worlds .... quiet if you wanted to sleep but near enough to PdI if you wanted more restaurants etc.

Apartments are spotless. They have everything you could want ... including iron, microwave, tv (seemed to be free), hairdryer, air con (get a remote control thingy at reception for 20euro when you arrive and they give you your 20euro back when you bring back the remote!). Every apartment (duplex) has 2 sun beds outside and there are loads around the pool with sunshades (all free of charge). Bar is open 24 hours (at reception) and they even had entertainment every 2nd night. Staff were very friendly.

Def would go back there again. Let me know if you need more info