club alvorferias alvor portugal

lucylou

Ok so just a click away from booking these apts. this is just a last ditch attempt to see if anyone has stayed here or knows of it??
Im sooooo indecisive about things like this and will prob spend the whole run up to the hol worrying if i have made the right choice!!!!
Thanks for all your help on my previous post re Alvor/Albufeira!

Have you checked the online reviews at the lines of TripAdvisor etc.?

yeah its kind of mixed views, yet the holiday watchdog site seems to have better reviews! its hard to know who to believe and i kinda have more trust in aam users( dont ask me why, i kinda feel like i know you guys!?!?)

I stayed there about 10 years ago and had a fantastic time. Its close to the village / town and the beach. Only prob we found was that many of the other people staying there were up putting their towels on the sunbeds at about 7am!!! Other than that no bad reports to make!!! There are some nicer beaches than the closest one to the apartment complex. If you rent a car its no more than a 10 min drive and the beaches are fab!! Enjoy!!

I have stayed a few years ago apts nice and town not far away, and we hired a car for a few days to go along the coast to lago and so. There is lovely resturants in alvor and the beach is ok also I think you wont go wrong.