Close INBS A/c?

PetPal

I have my SSIA money in INBS account. About 3-4 days ago I decided that I will close the account this coming weekend (don't get a chance during the week) as I was "iffy" about INBS. Now I'm definitely going to close it, but where to put the money? My husband (British) has a UK Sterling Bank Account. Given the value of sterling at the moment I thought it would be wise to put the Euro into his account, hoping that sterling will improve going forward (or at least not get even worse). Any thoughts? Many thanks.

If we knew what was going to happen with the Ex rate we could all make money but we don't.

TBH I am sure you can get a better interest rate with less risk in a deposit account in ireland rather than getting involved in currency speculation.

You can get more sterling for your euro now, pointers at the moment are sterling to strenghten against euro.

Pointers are just that...BUT who knows, it might go the other way. If you are prepare to take a gamble than that's fine.

Other wise you could just get a rate of return, which at least know, in a Irish account