Clongmagadden, Navan.

brigadear

Am looking into purchasing a property in Clonmagadden Proudstown Navan. Am just looking for peoples opinions who live in the area, thanks.

Don't actually live in that part of navan, but it's not a bad spot, close to schools, smalll local shopping centre, church & small post office.

Good road connections into & out of town centre now.

Am looking into purchasing a property in Clonmagadden Proudstown Navan. Am just looking for peoples opinions who live in the area, thanks.

I live in the neighbouring estate of Tara Court. It's a nice area. There is a new primary school being built at the moment - Scoil Naomh Eoin. You're right beside the swimming pool and gym. It's very quiet around the place. There has been a bit of graffiti starting to appear around the place, but I haven't seen or heard of any louts knocking around at the same time. Shops are a stone's throw away. All in all it's a nice area. The house prices should have come down a good bit in the last few years. I would reckon Clonmagadden should cost no more than €180k for a three bedroom at this stage