Click and GO

Concert

Has anyone ever heard of or booked with CLICK & GO. They had an insert in Sunday Independent yesterday. Checked their website, prices seem good but with all these companies getting into trouble I would be hesitant to book.

Jillian Bowers (sp) the lady that started Budget travel is involved in it she spoke about it on telly and I was very impressed by her.

It's a new company set up by Gillian Bowler, who has indeed an impressive CV running Budget Travel for years.(I have no connection to it, just got same insert in paper) Click and Go is fully bonded in Ireland as a travel agent so you would not lose your booking money if something happened, unlike other websites set up to take money and then not passing it on to hotels etc.

I've looked up a couple of options for mid-end Sept but they don't look that cheap to me - once you add on taxi to/from airport & bag. In their ad they have very cheap prices for accommodation but it doesn't seem to add up, is it based on long stay options? Has anyone booked with them yet?

Thanks a lot, checked prices for hotel only and found I am getting much better comparative price with Booking.com. So far have found this co very good as they do not take your money at the booking stage. You pay your hotel/apartment on check out.