clear moisture from car

ShadyBrady

Is there any product to absorb moisture in a car. My windows are fogged up this weather. The heater/blower clears them but they fog up again

I don't think there is any water leak in my car.

The heater/blower clears them but they fog up again

Isn't that the norm at this time of year. If you just leave it on constantly on a low setting it may work better. Some cars are better than others at clearing this.

A relative got the bright idea some years ago to leave the heated rear window on for their full journeys but had battery problems because it was too much of a drain.

i read that salt left on the dash in a container will absorb it but that would be messy, probably fall off. I thought there might be something like those things you can get for house

The A/C on "recirculate" is your best friend in this weather, just make sure the air is not aimed directly at the windows.

I often put a couple of those sachets you can buy in B&Q or Homebase on the dash, and they work a treat.

Disposable packets filled with some sort of crystal.

I often put a couple of those sachets you can buy in B&Q or Homebase on the dash, and they work a treat.

Yes that is the idea. i will try HB or BQ

@mathepac: i don't have A/C unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion

A few sugar cubes wrapped in a tissue will do the same job!...

When I leave the car this weather, I always leave the door open for a minute to allow the hot moist air to blow out. The cold air from outside contains less moisture and will not condense as much.