Clear Blue expert

Orga

This more a query than a steam expulsion

Just watching some tv and there was an ad for a pregnancy test called Clear Blue and the person doing the info on the ad had a tag as "Claire - Clear Blue expert". If this thing is to test whether you are pregnant or not how do you think you get to be a Clear Blue expert. Answers on a postcard...

Wouldn't she have had to pass several of them - positive and negative? I know from trials that the sample size would have to run into several hundred to be able to say with confidence that you understood the system....the things people will do to get a job in these recessionary times.

Is that the one that had the voice over (now sadly changed) that went (Cue deep voiceover voice) "The most advanced piece of technology you'll ever pee on!" I thought that was genius

"The most advanced piece of technology you'll ever pee on!"

I'd say that honour goes to my mate who managed to confuse his Mackie mixing desk with a toilet bowl one extremely drunken night. True.

they are all the rage now those tests because they tell you how far along you are. Plus you don't have people trying to see a line or thinking they can see a line. They either say pregnant or not pregnant. Although you can disassemble the test and inside there is still a line or no line like a regular test so even if it says not pregnant people sometimes open up to test to see if there might be a slight line that the digital test didnt pick up on! I'm starting to sound like a clear blu expert now!

I'd say that honour goes to my mate who managed to confuse his Mackie mixing desk with a toilet bowl one extremely drunken night. True.

maybe the most advanced piece of technology you'll ever pee on intentionally

maybe the most advanced piece of technology you'll ever pee on intentionally
If you do pee on it and you're pregnant through artificial insemination then it's probably the most technologically advanced piece of pee you'll ever pee.