Cleaning Perspex Chair

mrc

Hi,

Bought a very expensive table and chairs approx. 3 weeks ago... just noticed a coupkle of stains on the perspex chairs.

Have tried everything to remove them but no luck, any ideas on how to clean perspex ?

Cheers.
Mrc

Hi,

Bought a very expensive table and chairs approx. 3 weeks ago... just noticed a coupkle of stains on the perspex chairs.

Have tried everything to remove them but no luck, any ideas on how to clean perspex ?

Cheers.
Mrc

If they're only 3 weeks old and proving troublesome so soon I'd certainly be asking the supplier.

As a matter of interest, please post how you got on. Thanks

Perspex can be cleaned by washing with a solution of luke warm water with a drop of washing-up liquid, using a soft cloth to loosen any dirt and grime. Then, rinse with cold water and dry with a very soft cloth to prevent water spotting. You should not use chemicals, glass spray, or other abrasive cleaning materials, nor should you use any form of scraper or squeegee or other sharp instruments. However, like the posters above, I would take it up with your supplier. Good luck!

Hi
I have been searching for perspex chairs everywhere. Would you mind telling me where you got them from please? Are they still proving a pain to clean? Maybe I should rethink.
Many thanks
P

Back