Clean that screen now for free!

Hi Sueellen. Loved that. How can I transfer that to my documents?
Right click -> Save target as... Type in the name you want to call the file and choose the location where you want to put it (your 'My Documents' folder).

How much is that doggy in the window? Is he, by any chance, for sale?

Right click -> Save target as... Type in the name you want to call the file and choose the location where you want to put it (your 'My Documents' folder).
Hi Damson. Thanks for that but when I right clicked the drop down menu only showed zoom in, zoom out, print, settings, etc. It didn't have save. That's why I posted the question.

Hi Suellen. Did that successfully and will try to find some way to be able to send it to friends. It's brilliant.

Hi

That dog and three others are available as free screensavers here

[broken link removed]

Hi Damson. Thanks for that but when I right clicked the drop down menu only showed zoom in, zoom out, print, settings, etc. It didn't have save. That's why I posted the question.
Hi Joan,
I think you probably followed my instructions when the window showing the dog was open. What I intended you to do (and it works in my browser) was:
Right click on the link to the file in sueellen's post above (don't open the link) -> Save target as... Type in the name you want to call the file and choose the location where you want to put it (your 'My Documents' folder).

Let me know whether this works for you.

Well Damson thanks for that. However I did as you said but when I looked in my documents it wasn't there. I then tried to gmail it to myself and it went alright but it was broken up into about 34 attachments! Well I can show it on my computer I suppose.