Clean Shave Policy

If it's that strict for them imagine how strict it is for the guys who are actually in the Securicor van!

Dunnes? American owned? Er, don't think so...

when i was working there in 2001ish the word was they were being bought or partly bought by the people who own kmart and that H (margaret hefferernan) would stay at the helm. Maybe it never happened

It wouldn't be one of Ross Perots companies by any chance ?

AFAIK one of his computer consultancy companies had this policy, but I always thought it only applied to people who tried to grow beards after they joined the organisation?
UPS are also very finicky about dress codes etc.

What am I saying it has to be Gillette

If it's that strict for them imagine how strict it is for the guys who are actually in the Securicor van!

i must be a bit slow in the head because i dont get this one!!!

Thanks clubman. just shows the ignorance of some people on here to me. like they'd have a clue. ill stop at that or else ill get banned.

Thanks clubman. just shows the ignorance of some people on here to me. like they'd have a clue. ill stop at that or else ill get banned.
It was a joke; relax.
I am well aware of what the various branches of the defence forces do.

it didnt sound like a joke to me. i didnt see any smiley faces either. i dont know you and as its been pointed out a few times on this site not every one can pick up what tone your using by reading a sentence. it sounded very disrespectful to me when i read it.

My apologies; no offence was intended.

Purple, you should try and not offend someone who has access to automatic weapons . I know firefighters have to be clean shaven or their breathing app won't make a proper seal on their faces.