Classic Funiture

chris20051

Hi All,

Does anybody know if Classic Funitre has a headoffice which I can ring and complain, I ordered a sofa on the 13th April 2008 and still waiting approx delivery date was the first week of August and I know delays will happen but they can't tell me anything when is it due in next week or 10 years from now......

Thanks
Chris

Hi All,

There website is http://www.classicfurniture.ie which does'nt say very much only shops and opening hours etc...

Im ringing them back now but they won't tell me anything im going to call them everyday if they don't tell me something :mad:

I just need some ideas thats all.. if its a month of two late great at least I know but they have no way of checking they tell me. All they have to do is ring the container crowd and get an update i even know that

just 25% deposit which is needed to secure the order, can I demand my money back if the sofa takes forever to get here?

just 25% deposit which is needed to secure the order, can I demand my money back if the sofa takes forever to get here?

Doubt it if they didn't commit to a date as they only said "approx."?

Maybe if you ask why they can't give you more precise info about the delivery - there may be a good, or at least acceptable, reason.

rang them they tell me this weekend or early next week when the sofa is due to arrive with them yipee!!! maybe they heard my cry for help!:D best news i could hope for

From experience believe it when you have the sofa in your living room. Hopefully you will be lucky

Back