Clairvoyants / Fotune Tellers

polo1

Hi (hope I can post this - am not sure)
A friend of mine wants to go to a FT? Can anyone recommend a good one (??) in or around the Greater Dub area..:confused:

Also is their a period of time that you should leave btwn going to different ones (superstition or something)

I have heard about one in Mullingar in some pub? Is that person still there and does anyone know what pub?

Thanks....

Well cross my palm with silver baby & I'll tell you your fortune ... and it will be accurate!

ninsaga

I foresee a lot of silly posts in relation to this topic..........that will be twenty euro please

I forsee this thread getting locked as soon as a Mod spots it - how did the OP manage to post in STB with only 28 posts? Mystic powers??? ;)

delgirl said:
I forsee this thread getting locked as soon as a Mod spots it - how did the OP manage to post in STB with only 28 posts? Mystic powers??? ;)

Maybe the thread was moved to StB? (hint-check MNFQs).

CCOVICH said:
Maybe the thread was moved to StB? (hint-check MNFQs).
On the ball as usual CC - see there's no such thing as mystic powers. ;)

I have a friend, an intelligent businesswoman, who recently went to a FT when her partner was very ill. The FT told my friend that her partner would recover, that they would marry and life would be beautiful.

He passed away a few days later, but she still believes in this person and plans to go back to her!!! She told me that they would probably be together in 'another life' and this was what the FT meant.

She's normally a rational person so I can't understand why she believes in this drivel.

Can't resist the temptation to tell my old but true story about the fortune teller who had a premises in Henry St. some years ago. When the premises was flooded they put a notice on the door which said "due to unforseen circumstances they would be closed for some time" :confused:

Back