Claiming small euro million lotto win: ticket bought in Canaries

abbie

I have just recently come back from the Canaries and while I was over there I done the Euro millions lotto draw. When I came home I got the winning numbers list and discovered I won a couple of quid (not much mind you!). I went into my local newsagents and they said the ticket could not be checked in their shop - how do I go about claiming the few bob i won.

Re: Claiming euro million lotto win

As per the rule of Euromillions, all prize must be claimed with 90 days of the draw date for which the ticket is eligible.
Prize may only be claimed in the jurisdiction in which the ticket was bought so unless you you go back to the canaries you won't be able to claim your prize in Ireland

could this do with being transferred to the Holidays forum, if I was heading to the canaries I would oblige no problem
reminds me of last year when I found Circa600 euros in various currencies and had to post them all back to their respective Central banks, I eventually got it all back but it was a sweat!

You can claim the ticket anywhere in Spain, so head somehwhere you haven't been before and make a holiday out of it.

Same thing happened my dad recently and when he realised he would have to get it cashed there, he sent it back to the apartment complex manager and asked that it be passed on to the cleaning lady!