ck male underwear sites?

wheels

Anyone know a good and reliable site that ships to Ireland? There's a CK male male boxer short that I love but its incredibly expensive in Ireland, I'd love to hunt it down cheaper elsewhere. It's the Pro Mesh range.

Anyone know a good and reliable site that ships to Ireland? There's a CK male male boxer short that I love but its incredibly expensive in Ireland, I'd love to hunt it down cheaper elsewhere. It's the Pro Mesh range.

You didn't try ringing the Calvin Klein store in Kildare Outlet?? Might be discounted there if they sell it...

Why don't you try TKMax stores they carry a good selection of KC goods.

Try Ebay - there is a lot of underwear for sale in the mens clothing section and there are some shops where you can search different brands.

Whats so special about this range then? How much are you prepared to pay for a pair of boxers?

Hi what is the cost of this item in ireland,just so as to compare it to items on the web.

Whats so special about this range then? How much are you prepared to pay for a pair of boxers?

I just love the fit, they're the most comfortable boxers I've ever had. Not too much to ask aye?

As for what they are in Dublin, usually around 25euro in BT or Arnotts.

€25 sounds like a small price to pay for a bit of comfort.
Let us know if you can get em any cheaper.

Well i'm just going to have to try these out as I have yet to experience comfortable shorts. I presume they are tight fitting! Me off to town at lunch to get my hands on a pair.

Well i'm just going to have to try these out as I have yet to experience comfortable shorts. I presume they are tight fitting! Me off to town at lunch to get my hands on a pair.

I think I've started a bizzare thread now but however.. They are tight and speaking as someone who hated tight boxers in the past I'm a total convert. They also don't do that unsightly "sag" thing that most cotton pants do on the bum.

I can now confirm all you have said Wheels. They are cool, tite and keeps everything in place. You could say I'm converted but its now going to cost me or else put the same pair in the wash every night. Now would that be a cost saving measure???

Try (or possibly .com)...thats where I get my Sloggi underwear...Cheaper than in BTs or Arnotts (although not drastically I must say!)

Go onto the mens clothing section on Ebay and do a specific search - you can refine your search to underwear, pick a brand (CK will come up as a choice), and put in the keywords 'pro mesh' - then you'll see what's available.

Don't see any that appear to be used - if that's your concern! I see that they'll ship a 3-pack of them to you from Hong Kong for stg£29.

I saw the three pack and what worries me is that they aren't sold in a three pack...

I've gone a purchased a 9 pack!! The ebay site does say they all come individually packed (pictures show it too) just they sell them 'wholesale' in 9's. Good feedback...here's hoping!

go to kildare outlet centre.get all my ck underwear there now.
2 for 1 offer often times.
fredg