City centre from Liffey Valley

lfcjfc

Looking to stay in the Clarion in Liffey Valley for a couple of days. Is this a decent hotel?

Also, if I want to get into Dublin city centre without the car, what are the options and what would the travel time be like

Thanks

i havent stayed there myself but a friend of mine did and said it was lovely, you might find some reviews on trip advisor. with regards to getting into town there is no bus stop near by. you would have a bit of a walk to one, either outside liffey valley shopping centre which is about a 10/15min walk or you can cross the n4 which is about the same walk. you could get a taxi whixh woul prob cost bout €25, thats just a guess though!!!

forgot to add that travel from there into town by bus or taxi should take bout 30mins.....traffic does be bad at weekends and then there is the roadworks going on around the n4/m50

Last edited:
You can get buses on the main N4 to Dublin city. Lots of choice as buses from Lucan, Leixlip, Celbridge and Maynooth go to Dublin that way.

There used to be a bus stop close to the footbridge and another not far from the Deadman's Inn, but I'm not sure if they've been moved with the roadworks.

Back