Cinema in Dublin that does private screenings for hen party.

N&C

I'm from Carrick-on-Shannon and our local cinema hires out a screen so you can have your hen, with wine&finger food and film of your choice. I'm having my hen in dublin and would love to do this for the middle of the day. do you know if there is a cinema in city centre that does this?

I'm pretty sure I've seen posters advertising private screening facilities at Cineworld in Parnell Street (north city centre, off O'Connell Street).

OP, if you approach any cinema, they would probably help you out.

Check out individual websites and send off an email or call them.

Not any cinema if you want wine.....they must have a licence but i agree with the majority of the post.

Thanks guys, unfortunatly I can't seem to get anything reasonable. Denzille looks super but too expensive. Cineworld weren't interested and place in Smithfield doesn't cater for private hire. My local cinema charges €250 for hire and they have a lovely winebar and let you enjoy ur glass of wine with the movie. I think its a great idea for a hen its a shame its so darn expensive in Dublin.

Try Dundrum, I know they do hire out some of the smaller screens in the complex - we did look into it for a gang of girls from work to watch sex and the city but it worked out fairly expensive so we left it.
try this link - it may assist

Back