Christmas Prezzie for a 6 yr old Boy

danole

Hi al..I'm trying to think of a prezzie that'll be a bit educational & that'll challenge a naturally enquiring mind (are all little boys like this?!).'Thought of a microscope or similar.Anyone any thoughts or suggestions of anything & where to buy? Thanks!

my 6 year old loves periscope, binoculars, bug catchers, dig your own dinosaur fossils etc. ( is there an art and hobby shop near you) also likes lego sets or geomag. microscope sounds great. favourite is power rangers though!

The Early Learning Centre on Henry St has some great age-appropriate educational toys.

Symths toystores have a good section with this type of thing...there was a nice interactive plant thing that gave facts etc about all the different planets, it lit up and had plenty going on....or what about one of those talking globes which had a pen attached and you can point to different places in the world and get facts and information on that area

I was in M&S on the weekend and they have some great stuff for little boys with enquiring minds!

I got my nephew a kit for him to make the solar system, he is really interested in planets etc. so i think he will love it.

They had other educational stuff on stars etc. and all very reasonable

Back