Christmas Prezzie/Birthday Prezzie, 35 male

carrielou

Hi all, any ideas. Christmas wont be long coming and OH birthday is 5th Jan. He will be 35. I buy his clothes already. He only wears a watch I bought him when our 2nd youngest was born. Hard working man but tools are not so romantic. Has plenty aftershave. Any ideas what would be a nice prezzie, I dont mind combining both occasions.

Is he into computer games/consoles?

So far over the years, I have bought my OH a PS3, Wii, PSP, Gamecube, X-Box and a GameBoy Advance!

Didn't buy a DS because I have one.

What about an adventure day thing? My sister in law bought one for my brother (a tank driving thing I think) and he loved it.

tools may not be romantic but they are handy. I am a tradesman and my eyes light up when ever I am in a tool shop. I am like a kid in a sweet shop. I don't have much need for anything really so on my last birthday when my wife give me a flue analyzer I was impressed and knew I made the right choice marrying her :).

My OH bought me a voucher for a rally course at Mondello Park, and i loved it. I was a little sceptical when I got it but loved it after doing it.

Thought of something like that alright Muckerman. Did you mind going off on your own. I would do it too but it not really fair treating myself as well, or is it? We going away Bank Hol weekend and I was supposed to book hotel somewhere and do the normal bit of shopping eating etc but I booked a boat on river Shannon and he is pure delighted.

Back