Christmas Hamper

polo1

I would like to send a Christmas Hamper of Irish foods etc to a friend in Chicago for Christmas. Where is best place to buy this? Any recommendations. Would I be better trying to make this up and ship this myself or send with a company?
Thanks,

4giftsdirect.ie do these, but the shipping rates are quite high to the US. Go onto Amazon.com, there are a number of associated companies on there doing hampers where you can spend most of your cash on the hamper and not the shipping. are doing the breakfast packages again, posted from the US, so shipping isn't too bad.
Leo

Cheers Leo will check them out
Thanks Loughquinn - Do Birchalls ship to US ? - I cant see that on their site, maybe I am missing something. Thanks,

Do Birchalls ship to US ? - I cant see that on their site, maybe I am missing something. Thanks,

According to their [broken link removed]:

Outside Ireland - International Priority
Outside Ireland, the delivery charge, which includes shipping and insurance, varies according to your location and the item’s volumetric weight. We will advise you of the charge before you confirm acceptance of the delivery charge.

Thanks for that loughquinn..
I reviewed these sites and now I am wondering if it would be less expensive, for example for me to get a box and fill it with the goodies that I really want and send them myself to the US? I know its more hassle but would it be more cost effective.. Any idea of the ship rates for something like this to the US?

Thanks,

Why not just use one of the Amazon suppliers? Shipping is cheap and there's a great selection. The whole Irish food thing isn't what it used to be, you name it, you can buy it off the shelf in the States, right down to Tayto.
Leo

Back