Chorus Digital Channels

T

tomo26890

I've got Chrous Digital recently but i am not recieving all channels specified on the website. I subscribed to the MAX package so i should be getting every channel. Chorus have been very unhelpful with this. Anyone know what could be happening?

Did somebody call out and install/tune the decoder/TV? If not are you sure that things are tuned in correctly?

The MAX package does not include the Sky Movie & Sport channels, but you should be getting everything listed here: http://www.upc.ie/television/digitaltv/max/
If you appear to be on a lower package perhaps your decoder card's not be activated properly yet - not sure exactly how that works.
I presume you are on cable.

I have not subscribed to the movies or sports package just the MAX package but i am only recieving 7 music channels while 17 are specified?

and yes i did have a Chorus Engineer install it

The old NTL areas get more channels than the old Chorus areas (although the Chorus areas are adding new stations in dribs and drabs). Good look getting a list of what you should actually be getting in your area. They have a disclaimer on the page referenced above "The number of channels per pack may vary depending on your geographical location."

Im on the MAX one too and as far as i know im getting the same, its the norm although they recently have added a loada MTV's to my package including the Discovery Knowledge channel which was previously not on my package.

Music stations i think i have now would be

MTV 1 , MTV 2, MTV Dance, The Box, Bubble Hits, Smash HITS , BASE HITS, there are one or two more...

Personally if you need any more of this id invest in a radio ... .