Chorus connections - Digital TV

River

Hi,

Does anyone know what the best way to connect chorus digital to TV and receiver.

Specifically - Is it necessary to connect both coaxial and scart from chorus box to TV?

Does anyone know if there is an audio digital out on the chorus box?

Thanks,
River

River said:
Hi,

Does anyone know what the best way to connect chorus digital to TV and receiver.

Specifically - Is it necessary to connect both coaxial and scart from chorus box to TV?

Does anyone know if there is an audio digital out on the chorus box?

Thanks,
River
You will need to connect the coax as well, as otherwise, you can't pass through the signal and watch TV using the TV's built-in analague tuner. You would otherwise only be able to watch the channel selected on the Chorus box (using the SCART input on your TV).

As for audio digital out, I don't know but I doubt it. Maybe someone else on AAM might know...

MonsieurBond said:
You will need to connect the coax as well, as otherwise, you can't pass through the signal and watch TV using the TV's built-in analague tuner. You would otherwise only be able to watch the channel selected on the Chorus box (using the SCART input on your TV).

As for audio digital out, I don't know but I doubt it. Maybe someone else on AAM might know...

Cheers MB.

after ringing a couple of times, i believe its only stereo audio output. Their tech support team are nice but not very, eh technical.

Back