Chocolate shoes

onway

No,I don't mean the colour !!!!
In the magazine with the Saturday Independent about 2 weeks ago there was a pair of chocolate shoes (approx.€10 or so) and it said where they were for sale - does this ring a bell with anyone out there????Wanted to get some as a Christmas pressie for a shoe & chocolate lover !

Came across these yesterday as part of a chocolate hamper for chocolate lovers in a corporate gift catalogue that came into our office through 4 gifts. I think 4 gifts is by Bewleys, so perhaps you could look them up that way?

They have them [broken link removed] (posted from Glasgow).

There was a woman on irelandam this morning doing recipes with her homemade chocolates and she had chocolate shoes. Can't remember her name but she said her products were on sale in Dunnes Stores and BT's

Yep I saw them on some magazine a few weeks ago and they definetly mentioned Dunnes Stores along with a few more places which I can't remember

They had them in M&S last year

Yep I saw them on some magazine a few weeks ago and they definetly mentioned Dunnes Stores along with a few more places which I can't remember
Yes, they're in Dunnes Stores - Jessica Walker Handmade Chocolates - only €5! They're in a red and white stripped box with a red and white polka dot lid.