Chocolate Brown Floor tiles

addob

Hello all,

Tonight is my last chance to find floor tiles for my bathroom before having them installed next week (I know short time frame but lucky to get someone to do it on short notice this time of year)
My wish is for chocolate brown tiles (matt not glossy) and I'm having a heck of a time finding them. I live in city centre and have heard that there are some good tile places in Blanchardstown, don't mind the drive after work as long as the places are open till 8/9 pm. Can anyone reccomend or suggest any of them so that I can hit as many places at once tonight and hope for success?! Otherwise I'm going to give up and go for white tiles!

Thanks!

Hi,

I got some chocolate brown tiles floor tiles in Allied Ceramic Tiles on the Longmile Road a few weels back. I think they were around 40 per sq yard. Irs right beside Des Kelly.

Tubs and Tiles on Fonthill Road has a fairly good selection. I am nearly sure I saw some chocolate brown tiles there last week on one of their bathroom displays. Nearby at Liffey Valley, you also have nationwide tiles, who have a good selection, too, though I cant recall seing any in the colour you want.

You could always give both shops a call before you call down, just to see if they have any in.

Thanks to you both. I was searching the web and also think I may have found potential at B&Q and they have one in Liffey Valley as well so looks like I'll be heading there tonight and there's three in that area so hopefully one should have it without blowing my budget (would hate to spend more per yard on my bathroom tile than my hardwood!!).
Thanks again!
addob

Definitely try Tubs and Tiles and Nationwide - both have great selections. I definitely saw chocolate brown tiles and am nearly sure it was at one of these.

I am buying a new house at the moment, so am looking at floors, tiles, kitchens, fireplaces, wardrobes, furniture, everything, so have looked at so many now that I can t remember where exactly I saw the chocolate brown ones!

Have a look at Tilestyle beside the Point Depot. They have a brilliant range, I bought some tiles last week, and for every 100 euro spent they give you a Brown Thomas gift voucher for 50 euro.

I got chocolate brown floor tiles in tubs n tiles for my bathroom and saw them out in the showroom they have out in fonthill as another poster said here. Pretty reasonable too, only about €30 sq yd.

I.C

Found at B & Q last night, nice big tiles at a good price and slept like a baby last night with one less thing to worry about.

Thanks for the help!

Back