Chipped Porceline Floor Tile

fluffy47

Does anybody have any hints on how to deal with a chipped polished porceline tile? One of ours got damaged when we had glaziers putting in new windows. Replacing the tile isnt an option for us as we cant find an identical one from the same batch. We did fill it in with wax but as its placed in a well used part of the kitchen this has loosened and come out and now I notice the chipped part getting gradually bigger. Anyone with any info on how to stop this from getting bigger? Many Thanks in advance.
Fluf

PORCELAIN TILES and any floor tiles are a nusiance if they do get cracked. This happened to me on my kitchen floor - ordinary terracotta floor tiles but luckily enough, I had kept a few spares. Maybe post a pic of it and you maybe lucky to find a punter who would have something similar. If I had my way, I would NOT put down floor tiles because at some stage, they DO get cracked, damaged and even in my experience, dealing with builders/developers in my job, newly built houses down the road, usually 8-10 years, with shifting and movement, some floor and wall tiles do become victims of movement! Ain't no easy way!!
Good luck

Back