Chinese for Breakfast!

larry1

Got a flyer in to the office today from a local chinese restaurant in Dublin city centre. Breakfast served from 7.30am daily.. Hot spicey curry for breakie Any ever been?

My favourite Chinese takeaway is the Pearl River in Phibsboro, every time I'm home I'll manage at least 1 visit. So I usually order double what I'd eat and the next morning/early lunch, reheat it. Curry in the morning works, gives you a buzz for the day, way better than cold/reheated pizza!

larry1

Is there a 'Breakfast Menu' on the flier?

Just wondering, as the Chinese do eat breakfast!

Typically Chinese eat congee - rice porridge for breakfast and hard boiled eggs. Curry? typically Indian, rather than authentic Chinese food.

I've had sushi for breakfast once - a doggy bag from the night before one February morning sitting in the carpark of Fry's, Palo Alto.

The thought of that turns the stomach! Perhaps given that it was Fry's carpark you should have considered chips!

Actually it was grand stuff and survived a night in my hotel minibar fridge!

I dislike most breakfast cerials (sp). It's like eating cardboard and not very tasty

I eat whatever I find in the fridge for breakfast. Curry, Stew, lasagne, it doesn't matter. Sometimes I heat it up and sometimes I don't. Once ate the dogs dinner by mistake - very tasty.