Chinese for Breakfast!

larry1

Got a flyer in to the office today from a local chinese restaurant in Dublin city centre. Breakfast served from 7.30am daily.. Hot spicey curry for breakie:D Any ever been?

My favourite Chinese takeaway is the Pearl River in Phibsboro, every time I'm home I'll manage at least 1 visit. So I usually order double what I'd eat and the next morning/early lunch, reheat it. Curry in the morning works, gives you a buzz for the day, way better than cold/reheated pizza!

larry1

Is there a 'Breakfast Menu' on the flier?

Just wondering, as the Chinese do eat breakfast! :)

Typically Chinese eat congee - rice porridge for breakfast and hard boiled eggs. Curry? typically Indian, rather than authentic Chinese food.

I've had sushi for breakfast once - a doggy bag from the night before one February morning sitting in the carpark of Fry's, Palo Alto. :)

The thought of that turns the stomach! Perhaps given that it was Fry's carpark you should have considered chips! :)

Actually it was grand stuff and survived a night in my hotel minibar fridge! :D

I dislike most breakfast cerials (sp). It's like eating cardboard and not very tasty

I eat whatever I find in the fridge for breakfast. Curry, Stew, lasagne, it doesn't matter. Sometimes I heat it up and sometimes I don't. Once ate the dogs dinner by mistake - very tasty.

Back